Tuesday 20 August 2013

FFXIV: ARR Open Beta Part 2, Limsa Lominsa


Dear Readers,

Good day.

I am pleased to announce that my trip from Limsa Lominsa has been one of the highlights in Eorzea. As such I wanted to show you a variety of scenery of this magnificent port city. I really love how these enormous castles sitting on white islands surrounded by an endless blue ocean all connected by bridges that connect to every island in the port. I could hear the seagulls chirping away in the sky as a breeze of fresh air from the sea hits my face, yup I definitely made the right choice by visiting Limsa as I think to myself. Did you also know Limsa has been known as one of the best places to Wine & Dine in Eorzea? They get fresh resources from the local fruits or the fishes, shellfishes, lobster from the deep ocean or the streams, cooked by the famous culinarian guild of Limsa, you can sure bet the food tastes amazing. Mind you this restaurant rests upon a balcony that overlooks the whole of the port, truly worth of a Michelin Star resturant I say! Even comes with candle lights!
first time arriving and its a stormy night...

the balcony restaurant..waiter please!

a walk down the harbour in the storm, better get inside..

one nice mermaid statue overlooking at one of the islands
one of the most breath taking views in a resturant in Eorzea...!
a large vessel docked in one of the many harbours

Main gates of Limsa Lominsa
this is one of the many other ports you can reach via a small ferry

walking along side the coastline
wow...speechless...really...

wonder how do I reach that mysterious castle in the distance...

So there we have it, a full day packed of different sights, I have loved it and hoped you enjoyed it as much as I have. Stay tuned for another trip to Gridania next!

Regards,

Heras Death

No comments:

Post a Comment