Monday 19 August 2013

A suprise from Square Enix


Dear Readers,

To start off something light, I present you a game I have been playing all weekend. This game is possibly one of the most immersing games I have played and lost sense of time during my time with Eorzea.

My journey started when I applied to Close Beta 2 but was rejected, I am a huge Final Fantasy Fan and playing a bit of FFXI and hearing the disappointment FFXIV 1.0 did made me skeptical about the reboot. One morning of checking emails this popped up.

I eagerly waited for the 2 days of closed beta 3 to come and was researching like a manic across sources for classes, races and starting locations, I pre planned everything before 5th July Friday and I knew I would roll as a Pugilist Miqo'Te. Having the whole weekend dedicated to test this brand new game from square enix enabled me to get up to lv16, even though I knew my character would be wiped and I would have to re make my character and that was totally fine by me.

Unfortunately NDA did not allow me to take any screen shots so I have none to show, but not to worry folks I have a full batch of pictures from my FFXIV:ARR Open Beta play through which will be a very in-depth preview as to what the upcoming game has to offer.

Regards,

Heras Death

No comments:

Post a Comment