Sunday 25 August 2013

FFXIV: ARR Entry Collection: II

Dear Readers,

Good evening.

As I have been unable to log in the game for quite a while, I have decided to share my adventure today with you all. Today has been such a adventures day, from helping out Twin Adder of Gridania's private affairs with its traitors to Scions of the Seventh Dawn bigger primals concerns, my character was getting more and more known! I really like how the npcs address me in the game. I have been sent everywhere in the world and I have never been so immersed in a MMO game in such a long time. I really like the fact that every trip from Limsa to Noscea is different, whether its a fate or random event happening.

I have finally got accepted to The Maelstrom of Limsa Lominsa, it's about time! I then also created a Free Company with my friend, and got a lot of new members, oh the joy. Next up I worked really hard to get my first chocobo in the game. You need to be at least level 20 and be part of a Grand Company plus 2000 grand company seals to obtain a whistle, once you have done all this you are set. But be warned it takes a considerable amount of time to get your first choco, so I wouldn't worry too much into rushing it as soon as you hit lv20. Finally I have grabbed quite a number of nice screenies for you all to see!

a glimpse of wildlife taking over the ancient castle

Somebody decided to splash ice..?

Maelstrom Grand Company! I'm in!

I went to visit my birth city, how I sometimes miss it.

Home to Slyphs. For those who don't know, you shall find out ;)

Its been a hard day, cant believe its evening already!

My Free Company Onion Knights now taking applications! 

Very spooky atmosphere

Nice stairs?

My Chocobo, I called him 'Anima', named after an aeon in FFX that you could not obtain.

















Regards,

Heras Death

No comments:

Post a Comment