Saturday 24 August 2013

FFXIV: ARR Entry Collection: I

Dear Readers,

Good day.

I have decided to start a new series of my adventures regarding FFXIV: ARR. This will be my first full time pay 2 play MMORPG as I am absolutely in love with this game and there is no words to describe it better.

Today seeing as it was Early Access I woke up early for a McDonalds breakfast and jumped straight to the game. I started at lv20 thanks to my open beta access. After many miles of running back and fourth the story quests and i mean miles, I have finally fought against Ifrit. It was very epic as it ONE shot my entire party but we won the 2nd try.

Then after I have been doing some networking among the new friends I have met and formed my own Link Shell group. Now everyone is welcome and we enjoy the small group we have to begin with and expand as we play further along. I have also decided to create my own Free Company because it has been too long since my last rank as a Guild Leader. I have been saving up my Gil so it is only the matter to reach lv25 to create.

After being offered to join one of the 3 main Grand Companies within the game, The Maelstrom of Limsa Lominsa, The Order of The Twin Adder from Gridinia and The Immortal Flames of Ul'dah's. I travelled to each of the audiences with the leader to hear their proposal for me. After much thought I decided to go with the Maelstrom as I love pirates. Unfortunately I cannot continue due to server maintenance so this will do for now.

Until next time!

Gridania is very gorgeous 

exotic plants by a waterfall

My new home :) I said bye to my Little Queen in Ul'Dah

Yes Lord of the Inferno, indeed you are sir.

ahhh sh***** its Ifrit!

epic!!!








































































































Regards,

Heras Death

No comments:

Post a Comment